Friday 4 August 2017

Jason David Frank Loves Lord Drakkon



Jason David Frank has spoken out recently about the BOOM! Studios popular Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series, stating that he is very happy with the new take on his iconic character Tommy Oliver.

The comic series, written by Kyle Higgins, introduced Lord Drakkon, an evil version of Tommy Oliver from an alternate universe where the Green Ranger defeated the Power Rangers. Speaking to That Hashtag Show, Jason David Frank was pleased with the character.

'It's amazing. It's funny because you guys gave me another character, Lord Drakkon. Just another one under my belt, which I've added to my Power Rangers universe, like 5 and now I say Lord Drakkon 6, which is amazing. Kyle wrote it. I talked to Kyle last night, I talk to Kyle all the time.'

Frank also described his first meeting with Higgins at a convention before he knew the plans for his characters comic book counterpart.

'I met Kyle at Comic Con, and I didn't know who he was, and I was super nice to him at the end of the show, and here he is writing the most epic Power Rangers storyline ever, which I think is amazing.'

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comic is available in comic book stores now.


Go to Amy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment