Wednesday 13 November 2013

Arcade Awards Nomination


For the past few months now I’ve been working on a number of web comics with a great friend and fellow creator Mario Covone.  I have been privileged to be able to work on two of his books, ‘Circles’ and ‘A Stranger Comes To Town’, as a letterer and have loved working on them.

I’m very pleased to be able to announce however that ‘Circles’ has been nominated for an Arcade Award.  Frank J Right, the amazing artist on the book has been nominated for Best International Artist.

This is a great opportunity for Frank’s work to be appreciated for how great it is and for the other creators on the book to get recognised.  I know that my work on the book is fairly minimal and that lettering isn’t the most creative part of the whole process but I would love a book with a transgender creator on it to get some recognition.

So please, even if you are not a comic fan go along to the website and vote for Frank J Right for Best International Artist.


Amy.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment